Skip to main content
How do I sell my Bitcoin for cash when at an ATM?
Step 1 - Select "Sell"
- Tap the machine's touchscreen, then read the on-screen prompt.
- Select cryptocurrency: Bitcoin
- Select "Sell"
Step 2 - Select Amount to Sell
- In intervals of $50 CAD or $100 CAD, tap the "+" button(s) to add to the amount of bitcoin you wish to sell or tap the "-" button(s) to subtract from the amount of bitcoins you wish to sell.
- Tap "Sell Bitcoins" to confirm the transaction
Step 3 - Send Bitcoin and Receive Cash
- A receipt will be printed with a QR code. This QR code is the address to which you will send your bitcoin
- Using your mobile wallet, scan the QR code to send your bitcoin
- Wait for 6 confirmations (about 1 hour) to confirm your transaction. (You will receive a text message when this is completed)
- Tap the machine's touchscreen and select "Redeem Ticket"
- Scan the QR code on the printed receipt. If your transactions has received enough confirmations, you will receive your cash; otherwise, you will be told that it is not ready for withdrawal.