Here are some tips to ensure your bitcoin address will be scanned at our ATM:
- Turn up the brightness on your phone all the way up
- Ensure that the background of the QR code is white. Some phones have a "Night Mode" option which turns screens dark. Please disable this option before continuing if you are experiencing issues.
- Hold your phone against the glass window (top left on the machine) for 5 seconds. Remove the phone, the cash receptor should turn blue
- Ensure your QR code is fully shown on the screen and not cut off
- Ensure you are using the correct address with the cryptocurrency you intend to purchase (bitcoin address to purchase bitcoin). A bitcoin address will start with either a "1", "3", or "bc1"
If all else fails, please try using a different Bitcoin wallet provider.